Auction Ref No: #SO61
Date: 9 November 2023 | Time: 12 pmAuction Address: online.bekkergroup.co.za and 8 Kamp Street, Oudtshoorn
ONSITE & ONLINE PROPERTY AUCTION HISTORIC SANDSTONE DRILL HALL (1892) & VACANT STAND
- AUCTION DATE: Thursday, 9 November 2023 at 12:00
- LIVE / ONSITE AUCTION VENUE:8 Kamp Street, Oudtshoorn
- ONLINE AUCTION: www.online.bekkergroup.co.za
- Prop Description: On auction as one lot: Erven 1784, 17655 & TBC, Oudtshoorn
- Erf 1784 (improved with drill hall): ±922m2 / Erf 17655 (vacant stand) ±266m2 / Erf TBC (vacant stand) ±836m2
- Please note:The two vacant stands are adjacent to one another and opposite from the Drill Hall on Kamp Street.
- Municipal Account: ±R1 450.92/month
- Zoning: Business
- Electricity: Municipal
- Water: Municipal
- Important Information: Property consists of three (3) stands, which are improved with the historic drill hall and two vacant stands across
the road. The properties will be sold as one unit.
Property 1: Erf 1784:
Drill hall (8 Kamp Str) (Underroof area: ±868m2)
Main hall with stage and backstage
Side hall with kitchen
Ladies and gents bathrooms
Side entrance hall with reception offices
– Corrugated roof with aluminium gutter and downpipes.
– Sandstone brick and mortar structure.
– Painted plastered interior walls.
– Timber/rhinoboard ceilings.
– Solid wood doors and door frames.
– Solid wood skirtings.
– Vintage solid wood floors.
Finishes are in need of restoration and repairs.
No building plans available.
Property 2: Erf 17655
– Vacant stand across from the Drill Hall on Kamp Street.
Property 3: Erf TBC
– Vacant stand across from the Drill Hall on Kamp Street, adjacent to Property 2.
- NB: Please note that the improvements on the properties are historic buildings, older than 60 years.
- VIEWING: Wednesday, 8 November from 12:00-14:00 or by appointment only. Please contact Esti: 072 529 6082 or Frederick: 066 247 1374 to arrange viewing.
For queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com OR call 044 050 0018